Protection tubes for high temperatures
Thermalloys manufactures and/or supplies;
- Tubes in FeCrAl-alloys, for protection tubes, for hot gas injection and for hot gas analysis.
- Tubes in the 253MA-grade, for use at lower temperatures than the FeCrAl alloys.
- Tubes in Super 1700, a material with the main constituent being MoSi2; Super 1700 can be used at higher temperatures than the FeCrAl alloys.
Tubes in these materials can be supplied in the following product forms;
- As straight tubes with open ends in lengths up to 6 meter (20 feet) for metallic materials, up to 2 meter (7.87 feet) for Super 1700.
- As tubes cut to the required length with a welded end cap in one end, the other end open.
- As tubes cut to the required length with a welded end cap in one end and a suitable thread in the other end. For thinwalled tubes, a stainless steel thread is welded onto the tube end, for thickwalled tubes, the tube itself can be threaded.
- With suitable flanges or other components welded on.
Since we carry a large stock of tubes in FeCrAl alloys and in 253MA as well as in end caps, threads and other components, we can guarantee fast deliveries, less than two weeks to any corner in the world. The delivery time of tubes in Super 1700 is at present 3-6 weeks, depending on specification.